Granfondo Campagnolo Roma
7th october 2018
Granfondo Campagnolo Roma: Save the date and ride with us along the sweet hills of Castelli Romani. Choose your itinerary and get on the bike!
The Silva Bike Hotel in Fiuggi is the best hotel to experience this thrill: obtain your race package right at the hotel and we’ll assist you in getting to the Granfondo Campagnolo Roma.
Don’t forget your medical certification to compete in this race; if you don’t have it, you can ride the “Bici ai Castelli” tour. The Granfondo Campagnolo Roma is waiting for you!
There are three different options for our cycling friends:
The itineraries of Granfondo Campagnolo Roma
The Climbing time trials
– Panoramica “Lago di Albano” (length: 2,13 km – climb average 5,9% – max climb 8%)
– “Murus” Rocca di Papa (length: 1,1 km – climb average 10,3% – max climb 16%)
– Rocca di Papa (length 6 km – climb average: 6,3% – max climb: 13%)
– “Rostrum” Montecompatri (length: 0,720 km – climb average: 12,1% – max climb 18%)
– 6:15 meeting and entrance to grid
– 7:00 start close to the Colosseum
Services offered by Silva Bike Hotel:
- transfer from/to Rome
- assistance during the Granfondo
- Gran Fondo Rome race pack pick up at the hotel
- training on days before the competition
- renforced buffet breakfast for cyclists
- Free access at SilvaSpa to relax after the ride
- Sandwich, banana, water, juices for the race
- Bianchi and Pinarello road bike to rent directly at the hotel
Contact us for more information! firstname.lastname@example.org